Next week’s visiting speakers:
- Malika Auvray (CNRS, Paris), at Glasgow’s Mind and Perception Research Seminar on Monday, 23rd April.
- Jennifer Corns (University of Glasgow), “Pain and Idiosyncrasy,” at Glasgow on Tuesday, 24th April.
- Kenneth Winkler (Yale University), “Causal Realism and Hume’s Revisions of the Inquiry,” at St Andrews on Wednesday, 25th April.
- Annalisa Coliva (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia), “Moore’s Paradox and Commitments,” at Stirling on Thursday, 26th April.
- Annalisa Coliva (University of Modena and Reggio Emilia), “Hinges and Certainty,” at Edinburgh on Friday, 27th April.