Next week (more information):
- Helen Steward (University of Leeds) “Touching Experiences” at Edinburgh’s Philosophy, Psychology, and Informatics Reading Group on Monday, 16th November and at St Andrews’ Philosophy Club on Wednesday, 18th November.
- Martin Doherty (UEA), “Developmentally distinct systems for processing gaze and theory of mind,” at Glasgow’s Philosophy, Psychology, and Neuroscience Research Seminar on Monday, 16th November.
- Jesse Tomalty (University of Stirling) at Glasgow’s Senior seminar on Tuesday, 17th November.
- Orestis Palermos (University of Edinburgh) at Edinburgh’s Epistemology Research Group on Wednesday, 18th November.
- Inna Kupreeva (University of Edinburgh) at Glasgow’s Philosophy Society on Wednesday, 18th November.
- Massimo Renzo (KCL) at Stirling’s Visiting Speaker Seminar on Thursday, 19th November.
- Katie Steele (London School of Economics and Political Science), “Use-Novelty and Evidential Support,” at Edinburgh’s Philosophy of Science: Contemporary Debates on Friday, 20th November.