Research seminars next week (more information):
- Chris Mills (UCL) at Glasgow’s Senior Seminar on Tuesday, 18th November.
- Knox Peden (Australian National University), “The History of Spinozism as a Philosophical Problem,” at Aberdeen’s Philosophy Colloquium on Wednesday, 19th November.
- Laurence Hemming (Lancaster University), “The End of Sex: Power and Justice in the Loves of Foucault, Heidegger and Mimnermus,” at Dundee’s Philosophy Seminar on Wednesday, 19th November.
- Toby Meadows (University of Aberdeen), “Sifting Through the Wreckage: Some Thoughts about Foundations for Mathematics,” at St Andrews’ Philosophy Club on Wednesday, 19th November.
- Maja Spener (University of Birmingham) at Edinburgh’s Philosophy, Psychology, and Informatics Reading Group on Wednesday, 19th Noovember.
- Raphael van Riel (University of Duisburg-Essen), “Normativity and Social Rules,” at Stirling’s Visiting Speaker Seminar on Thursday, 20th November.
Other events next week (more information):
- Bill Fulford (University of Oxford) at St Andrews’ Philosophy Society on Monday, 17th November.
- Debbie Roberts (University of Edinburgh) at Edinburgh’s Philosophy Society on Thursday, 20th November.