Philosophy events, week of 2nd November
Events next week (more information):
- Corporate Agency and Shared Responsibility, St Andrews, 2nd – 3rd November. Speakers: Elizabeth Ashford (University of St Andrews), Annabel Brett (University of Cambridge), David Ciepley (University of Denver), Rowan Cruft (University of Stirling), Stephen Dunne (University of Leicester), David Gindis (University of Hertfordshire), Paddy Ireland (University of Bristol), Samuel Mansell (University of St Andrews), Tim Mulgan (University of St Andrews), Avia Pasternak (University College London), Philip Pettit (Princeton University and Australian National University), Marko Simendic (University of Belgrade), Alejo Sison (Universidad de Navarra), Thomas Smith (University of Manchester), Jeroen Veldman (City University London), Garrath Williams (Lancaster University).
- Derek Ball (University of St Andrews) at St Andrews’ Philosophy Society on Monday, 2nd November.
- Alastair Wilson (University of Birmingham) at Glasgow’s Senior Seminar on Tuesday, 3rd November.
- Elke Brendel (University of Bonn) at Edinburgh’s Epistemology Research Group on Wednesday, 4th November.
- Isaac Alistair (University of Edinburgh) at Glasgow’s Philosophy Society on Wednesday 4th November.
- Barbara Sattler (University of St Andrews) at Stirling’s Visiting Speaker Seminar on Thursday, 5th November.
- Peter Milne (University of Stirling) at Edinburgh’s Philosophy Society on Thursday, 5th November.